Journey to Eagle Mountain:The Seeker
Journey to Eagle Mountain: The Seeker
Epic biofeedback gaming fun with Nawang Khechog
Exploration, Adventure, and Wisdom
Your relaxing breath and calm mind allows you to soar as a Golden Eagle across the epic, mysterious landscape that is Eagle Mountain. Teeming with wildlife, breathtaking vistas, and shrouded in mystery, Eagle Mountain holds a lost secret, which is closely guarded by a blind monk named Tenzin. This collection of ancient wisdom is lost, and Tenzin needs your help.
Your goal: Restore Tenzin's lost treasure
Using the power of your breath and calm, your Iom allows you to explore this magical landscape, and unlock the secrets hidden deep within the virgin wilderness of Eagle Mountain. With Nawang Khechog as your guide and mentor, you will help Tenzin restore an invaluable treasure that only he can reveal to you.
Help Tenzin recover what has been lost
Tenzin is an old, blind monk who lives by himself in the Temple on Eagle Mountain. Tenzin guards a valuable treasure of wisdom and great beauty. This treasure has become lost, and he needs your help to restore it to its rightful home in the Temple. As your reward, he will share this invaluable wisdom with you. Nawang Khechog is your mentor and guide during this Journey.
Journey to Eagle Mountain: The Seeker Detail
• Fly free across an epic landscape, and seek wildlife
• Wildlife give you the ability to access useful items
• Collect items, and use them to open sealed chests
• Sealed chests contains part of Tenzin's lost treasure
• Return to visit Tenzin, and he will reward you
• Just soaring around Eagle Mountain is relaxing
Eagle Mountan is epic fun and easy to use
1. Install the software, Mac or PC version
2. Plug the Iom into a USB port & attach the earclip
3. Start the program, begin clearing your mind
(This program does not require an Iom to use, but your Journey will be much easier and rewarding if you do have an Iom)
"One of the most important tools you can incorporate into your life, to affect not only the longevity of your life, but the quality of your life, is a deeper, slower, breathing practice. The exercises in Wild Divine do just that."
Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
Complimentary Health Practicioner