NeuroGames works with NeuroGraph giving a more interesting & visually stimulating
experience while running your protocols. NeuroGames protocols advance through a
series of graphic images as biofeedback goals are met. Alternative protocols use graphic
objects that move on screen to show physiological changes in place of traditional
graphic displays, keeping subjects more interested & involved.
Protocols & scheduler allow you to choose the Physiological Measurements you
want to work with, define display types & select background images & audio files to use
as stimuli or assessment prompts - automating sessions & standardizing procedures
saving time & effort.
Easily create your own protocols or simply select from the menu of pre con_gured protocols
that NeuroGames provides.
• Runs on any Windows
• A Variety of Different Game Choices
• Select Solid or Scenic Backgrounds
• Auto Change Background Based on
• Voice Instruction Option - Insert Your Own
• Comes with Pre-Defined & User
Configurable Automated Protocols
• Audio Prompts & Music Can Be Presented
• Insert Your Own Background Images.
• Automatic Windows Based Reports in
• Requires NeuroGraph
NeuroGames is not a medical device & administration
is not intended to provide a diagnosis.
Watch the Image Change as
Physiological Tension Increases
Watch the Stars Come Out & the Wine
Glass Fill as Your Clients Reach Their
Watch the Bear Drink the Honey When
the Goal is Reached. Ideal for