ChiroScan static surface EMG Back Scanning Software assesses
muscle activity from bilateral muscle sites from the neck down
the length of the spine. The visually oriented display highlights
elevated muscle activation at identified spinal positions & indicates
left / right differences in balance across the spine.
In Addition to Visually Engaging Displays for You & Your Patients
ChiroScan Also Provides:
• Automated Data Collection
• Color Coded Bars Compare Level of Muscle
Activity to Normative Databases
• Left / Right Imbalance Indicated in %
• Multiple Report Templates with Text You Can
Customize to Fit Your Practice
• Patient Insurance & Referral Source Records
• Back Scan Image May Be Printed in Color
The example shows both EMG level and
asymmetry information in a graphic image.
Comments and clinical observations may be
added as desired.
Left / Right differences in bilateral readings
are expressed as a percentage. The
percentage value appears on the side
showing the higher reading.
• Selection of 3 Colorful Images
• Intuitive & Easy to Use Screens
• Comes with Automated Patient Reports
• Possible Spasm Indicator
• Type your own Notes in Reports
• Voice Prompts for Ease of Use
• Fast & Accurate
ChiroScan is not a medical device & administration
is not intended to provide a diagnosis.