Weight Loss with Lifetime Weight Control Book
Not a traditional diet book, this is a simple, effective step-by-step
program of weight management that may take you two or three
years to fully implement, but the result is lifetime weight control.
Each of the seven steps is detailed in its own chapter:
1) Eat spontaneously, without dieting, so you can begin to settle
into your "setpoint" weight--the healthy, correct weight for
2) Accept yourself as basically OK, regardless of your weight.
3) Determine how and why you eat, learning all the reasons
4) Satisfy emotional needs directly and appropriately, saving
food for satisfying only real hunger.
5) Improve nutrition.
6) Increase activity to stay in the lower range of your setpoint
7) Stick to it using proven cognitive behavioral techniques to
sustain your motivation and establish new lifetime habits. 208 pages.