Stamina® Air Resistance Cross Trainer 1723
Elliptical trainers work the upper and lower body simultaneously so the heart rate climbs more quickly and less time is required to achieve more results.
• Three ways to adjust your workout intensity to get maximum aerobic benefit and toning: air resistance, dual-action handlebars, tension knob
• Air resistance: the faster you pedal the more resistance.
• Dual action handlebars: add more cardio intensity, tone arms, chest, shoulders and back.
• Tension knob: adjust pedal resistance choose from 8 levels of tension.
• True ellipse motion mimics the walking or running motion of the foot, the extension of the leg, and the rotation of the hip with 13-inch stride length.
• The Electronic Fitness Monitor is elevated with large numbers so it is easy to read during your workout.
• Easy to use single button multi-function electronic monitor (speed, time, distance, calories burned, and scan).
• Foam hand grips and oversized slip resistant pedals for comfort and safety.
• Attractive two-toned grey housing.
• 250 lb. weight limit.
Product description: (back to top)
Stamina® Air Resistance Cross Trainer
Stamina's® Air Resistance Cross Trainer is an affordable way to work out at home on one of the most popular machines in the gym.
Elliptical trainer workouts burn a similar number of calories as jogging but without the risk of injury to the back, knees, hips, or ankles. Since your feet never leave the pedals the Stamina Air Resistance Cross Trainer gives a low-impact workout that is easy on your joints. In fact, whereas jogging, jumping rope, aerobics classes, and exercising on a treadmill all require your body to absorb the force of impact, exercising on an elliptical can be compared to running in midair. Because ellipticals are so low impact and easy on the joints, they are also a good choice for individuals with joint issues or old injuries.
Adjust the resistance to control the intensity of your workout. Turn the knob to one of eight resistance levels without interrupting your workout.
Elliptical trainers mimic the natural path of the foot, the extension of the leg, and the rotation of the hip during walking or running. This motion uses all the leg muscles, giving you a total lower body workout while the dual action arms work your upper body and let you increase or decrease intensity. Work your arms harder to tone and to burn more calories.
The foot pedals can be worked in a forward or reverse direction. Resistance may be added as desired to increase the workload on your legs throughout the forward or backward stride to tone thighs and glutes.
Recommended use: (back to top)
Use at home for a low impact, fat burning, aerobic workout
Material: (back to top)
Product color(s): (back to top)
Resistance: (back to top)
8 levels of resistance that are easily adjusted up or down during your workout
Comfort elements: (back to top)
Foam hand grips and oversized slip resistant pedals for comfort and safety, elevated electronic fitness monitor with large, easy-to-read numbers
Targeted training: (back to top)
Cardiovascular fitness, upper and lower body toning
Includes: (back to top)
Stamina® Air Resistance Cross Trainer, owner's manual
Assembly: (back to top)
Warranty information: (back to top)
1 year frame, 90 days parts