TouchAmerica® Marimba Professional Massage Table
The multi-functional Marimba is a stylish table with the added characteristics of a treatment chair. Its sleek, tapered top design combines great looks with easy client access. Most valued for use in salons and medical spas as a chair, the Marimba can also be used for light massage (not recommended for deep-tissue or sports maassage). Its powerful pedestal motor can raise 375 pounds; two more actuators control the position of the torso and leg section positioning of the table. The base layout is engineered to allow the leg section of the table to retract beyond 90 degrees, making it perfect for use with a stand-alone pedicure unit. The Marimba is versatile, and durable - offering hand-operated electric adjustments, contemporary elegance and ergonomic design.
• Adjustable upper torso and leg sections operated by electric motor
• Anodized aluminum pedestal w/ 40-50% recycled aluminum
• Tubular-steel "H" frame base with white powder-coat finish
• Tall Option Electrical height adjustment from 27" to 35," using the six-button hand control
• Removable upper back section for shoulder and neck work
• Back raises to 73°
• Soft PU vinyl
• Round, upholstered corners
• Working surface: 28" x 72"
• Lifting capacity 375 pounds
• Static weight capacity 800 pounds
• Long-life 4" triple-wrap foam
• Insertion points at both ends of table top for accessories
• Deluxe Facespace II w/ Pillow
• Flex Armrests
Includes Deluxe FaceSpace II w/ Pillow, Salon Head/Neckrest and Flex Armrests
Base Price: $4895
$$$ Save on this product with the following specials $$$
Marimba with Almond or Black top only. While supplies last!
Sales Price: $2199
Available Vinyl Colors: White, Almond, Black & Camel
Not all products are available in above colors, please see the description for color choices
Send us e-mail for optional item pricing and spec sheet.