Thermal Core® Heater and Moist Heat Packs
Thermal Core® Heater and Moist Heat Packs Bundle - 3 Year Heater Warranty
The unique design of our Thermal Core Pack Heater makes it efficient and resistant to corrosion. The seamless rounded corners of the interior tank and innovative heating element design minimizes bacterial growth and make cleaning quick and easy. Constructed from heavy gauge 304 stainless steel, the insulated double-wall construction provides superior heat retention and efficiency.
The Thermal Core Pack Heater is large enough to accommodate any size thermal pack including oversized. Removable lid can conveniently be used as a work station or drip tray, and wire rack can be removed for easy cleaning. Designed to maintain packs at 160° Fahrenheit with a range of 155°– 165°. Includes 4 Standard and 2 Cervical.
• 4 standard (ACC-500) total packs
• 2 cervical (ACC-501) total packs
THE THERMAL CORE ADVANTAGE!
Check out our Thermal Core® Heater versus our competitor’s. With rounded corners and internal heating element, the Thermal Core® Heater can simply be wiped clean. The competitor’s tank shows signs of corrosion and buildup around exposed seams and parts, making cleaning more difficult.
THM2500 Thermal Core Moist Heat Pack Heater with Packs (2 Cervical & 4 Standard Thermal Core Packs)
THM2510 Thermal Core Moist Heat Pack Heater
• 3 Year Warranty
• 304 heavy gauge stainless steel
• Double-wall insulation
• Heat Range of 155° to 165°
• Removable Wire Rack
• Lid doubles as drip pan
• Easy Clean interior
• Large capacity interior
• Power, Model THM-¬-2510: 120 VAC, 700 watts
• Operating temperature: 68.3°–73.8° C, 155°–165° F.
• 45.7 cm L x 25.4 cm W x 34.3cm H, 18” L x 10” W x 13.5” H
• Weight: 6.46 kg, 14.25 lbs.
• Duty cycle: continuous operation
• Degree of protection against moisture ingress: IPX0
• Class 1 Type B
• Holds 4 gallons of water with no packs
• Holds 3.25 gallons of water with packs
• Approximate weight is 50 lbs when full of water and packs
• Approximate weight of 43 lbs if packs are removed